Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
- Up to 5000 square meters range, Over 1.2acre. Fits for most dogs with weight from 20-100lbs, neck size 1-18 inches.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus The closer your dog sets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
- Progressive Tone Stimulus A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
- Variable Field Width Control Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field
- Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light
How does it work safely? The pet wears a lightweight collar which emits a warning sound when the pet nears the boundary. If the warning is ignored and the pet crosses beyond the boundary of the fence, the pet receives a mild electric shock from the collar. The stimulus delivered to the pet may be applied more frequently and at greater strength as the animal approaches the boundary. The pet soon learns to avoid the invisible fence location, making it an effective virtual barrier. Animals (including humans) not wearing the collar are unaffected by the defined boundaries. Dogs are smart, they will gradually learn to avoid this correction, and stay where is safe.
- 1 * Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
- 1 * Power plug;
- 1/ 2/3 * Adjustable receiver collar;
- 1/2/3* 6 Volt battery for collar;
- 2 * Extra metal contact points;
- 20 * Training flags;
- 1 * Test bulb;
- 4 * screws;
- 1 * User's manual.
Item Type: Training Collars
Wide range of control: less 5000 Square meter
Training Mode: Fixed pet activity range
Water Capabilities: Rainproof Receiver